Some of the content on this website is licensed under Creative Commons. Please feel free to refer or quote the content which has on the bottom right corner of the page for whatever you want including commercial use.
Behind the Scenes
I make a habit of documenting the technical process of my works for someone's reference. The motivation is the same as ESR once wrote this essay, "How to become a hacker". Though I just might want to show off what I technically did to some nerds.
- The ident for New Chitose Airport Int'l Animation Festival 2018
- 100 Motion Desingers in Japan 2018 Ident
- imai - Fly feat. 79, Kaho Nakamura
- group_inou - EYE
- Olga Bell - ATA
- Everything Becomes F
- KAMRA - Deja vu
- group_inou – foods & System Kitchen
- fhána – If We Could Weave Rainbow
- REEL 2017
- Koji Nakamura - B.O.Y.
I always publish my slides after my presentation.
- FITC Tokyo 2016 – Think of “Look”: Designing visuals to avoid cliché.
- SFPC Meet the Students: I like an output visual rather than its technical process.
- Motion Plus Desing Paris 2018: Making new ways to make in terms of practical workflows.
- New Chitose 2018 – Video Creation as a Wannabe Hacker: Making of the the trailer, about non-euclidean geometry, my attitude and software development.