Some of the content on this website is licensed under Creative Commons. Please feel free to refer to or quote the content which has CC-BY on the bottom right corner of the page for whatever you want, including commercial use.
Behind the Scenes
I make a habit of documenting the technical process of my works for someone's reference. The motivation is the same as ESR once wrote this essay, "How to become a hacker". Though I just might want to show off what I technically did to some nerds.
- The ident for New Chitose Airport Int'l Animation Festival 2018
- 100 Motion Desingers in Japan 2018 Ident
- imai - Fly feat. 79, Kaho Nakamura
- group_inou - EYE
- Olga Bell - ATA
- Everything Becomes F
- KAMRA - Deja vu
- group_inou – foods & System Kitchen
- fhána – If We Could Weave Rainbow
- REEL 2017
- Koji Nakamura - B.O.Y.
I always publish my slides after my presentation.
- FITC Tokyo 2016 – Think of “Look”: Designing visuals to avoid cliché.
- SFPC Meet the Students: I like an output visual rather than its technical process.
- Motion Plus Desing Paris 2018: Making new ways to make in terms of practical workflows.
- New Chitose 2018 – Video Creation as a Wannabe Hacker: Making of the trailer about non-euclidean geometry, my attitude, and software development.
List of Lists
Developed Tools / Libraries
- Virtual Mapper: Preview tool for 3D mapping
- GLSL Renderer (β): macOS native viewer and renderer for GLSL codes
- glslCanvas4AE (β): After Effects Plug-in to run GLSL code as layer effects
- Feedback Displacement: Visual editor using feedback displacement technique